As a method of education for democratic citizenship
We use our Escape Room not only as a tool for team-building and playful entertainment, but also as a method of education for democratic citizenship. Within an Escape Room participants focus on a topic for a period of 60 minutes and then work on it in more detail.
What can be achieved utilising our Escape Rooms for education for democratic citizenship:
- motivating new target groups to participate in education for democratic citizenship;
- applying a low-threshold approach to a topic;
- presenting the content in a particularly interesting way;
- raising awareness of a topic, some structures and the participants’ own perception mechanisms;
- anchoring a topic in the participants’ memory and thereby laying foundations for further consideration of the topic.
What makes our Escape Room events special:
- The learning materials for our Escape Room are portable and can be used with groups of different sizes. We can therefore bring our Escape Room to you.
- We evaluate our Escape Room and then go in-depth utilising any insights according to the needs of the target group and applying a variety of further tools.
- We teach the Escape Room method in our further education activities and make sure that the didactic approach, materials needed and practical instruction can be learned.
- We consult other organisations that are developing their own Escape Rooms.