Structuring topics and processes and making them visible
Through our facilitation we support various processes such as topical debates, project development or closed meetings. We offer a customised service that can cover any duration from just one hour to several days.
What can be achieved with facilitation:
- initiating a process and accompanying it;
- having an exciting yet relaxed debate;
- giving all participants an opportunity to voice their concerns on an equal footing and by clarifying uncertainties;
- providing a short informational input, if needed;
- communicating the state of a process or debate to the outside world.
What makes our facilitation special:
- We structure group processes and the course of the debates in such way that they can be conducted efficiently and yet remain clear for everyone.
- We take care of presenting the results of a debate concisely yet interestingly.
- We focus on participants and their topics – not on the facilitators themselves.
- We support topical exchange and group processes – if needed – by applying visual or text-based aids.