In this working format, the participants become a part of the current debate. They evaluate the common points and differences between the various positions, and express their wishes and interests during their interaction with the decision-makers.
What can be achieved through dialogue and participation:
- fostering the opinion-making process;
- encouraging and enabling the articulation of their own political interests and wishes;
- training the ability to follow the arguments of others; to understand and to scrutinize them;
- making the positions of the decision-makers understandable to the participants.
What makes our Dialogue and Participation projects so special:
- We encourage the participants to critically review political questions.
- Detailed preparatory work and customised framework conditions help us to create an environment where both participants and decision-makers meet as equals.
- The participants feel that both they and their position are taken seriously.